well guys im brutakov a 300 decent soldier main i heard about the haloween cup n said lets join so i already created a team its called Maggot Agency if u wanna join n have fun all of you are welcomed (except of jews they suck)

Brutakov The Bushfist
well guys im brutakov a 300 decent soldier main i heard about the haloween cup n said lets join so i already created a team its called Maggot Agency if u wanna join n have fun all of you are welcomed (except of jews they suck)
Yeah sure I am new too and would like to join

sure i invited you to join accept my invite

Brutakov The Bushfist
sure i invited you to join accept my invite
so how does this work and when are the plays?
like is it at october 11th like to Halloween event or else?
also is it ok if i give you my discord?

Brutakov The Bushfist
sure i invited you to join accept my invite
and can you friend me on steam?

ok i'll friend u on steam and this tornament is not in 11 october its after 6 sebtember so its near and have a good day

Can I join too? I'm a very good Soldier main, but I can also play scout.

sure byldo im gonna invite u